The following items will be utilized by MY RIDE to determine if a person is eligible for a ride during the COVID pandemic. MY RIDE reserves the right to deny a ride if it is in the best interest and safety of the drivers and general public. All decisions to provide or deny a ride will be made on a case-by-case basis and be based on MY RIDE’s informed assessment of each situation and/or rider.
- MY RIDE is not required to transport visibly ill persons who are displaying COVID-19 related symptoms as published by the Minnesota Department of Health and/or those who are currently positive for COVID-19.
- Riders must be symptom free for at least 14 days from the COVID-19 positive test date.
- MY RIDE may screen riders within a day or two to ask if the rider or someone in their living arrangement has COVID-19 or has tested positive.
- MY RIDE is not required to transport riders who live at residences listed on Minnesota Department of Health website as a known location with multiple cases of positive COVID-19 residents or exposure to COVID-19.
- All riders are strongly encouraged to wear a face mask. If available, the driver may ask a rider to wear a new, unused mask that is provided by MY RIDE free of charge.
All buses are cleaned on a regular basis, but you can help as well by:
- Regularly washing your hands frequently with soap and water.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Most importantly, if you are sick….do not use public transit!!!
If you have any questions, please contact the Transit Administrator at 763-494-6005.