Maple Grove Transit is seeking 10 MY RIDE users to complete the service monitoring form in exchange for a free $20 / 10-ride MY RIDE pass.
Here are details:
- To be considered for participation, riders must email their name, address, and phone number to email@example.com by Wednesday, November 20. Put the following in the email “subject” line: MY RIDE Service Monitoring. Include in the email how many years you have been using the service and how often on a weekly basis you usually use the service.
- Selected riders will receive a confirmation email with a notice to proceed.
- Each rider must complete the form on five different dates.
- Forms must be completed during a regularly scheduled MY RIDE trip. Do not schedule a trip just to complete the form.
- All five forms must be completed in full and emailed to the Transit Administrator by February 28, 2020.
If all the above conditions are met, the selected riders will be mailed a free $20 / 10-ride MY RIDE pass by March 31, 2020.
Riders selected to participate in this program are chosen based on a first-come, first serve basis based on the time stamp of when their emailed is received by the Transit Administrator.
If you have any questions, please contact the Transit Administrator or 763-494-6005.