Maple Grove Transit adopted new My Ride policies (effective January 2, 2021) related to ride reservations and scheduling and has expanded the service areas served outside of Maple Grove. These new policies supersede all related polices included in the My Ride brochure dated January 2, 2020. View the new My Ride brochure dated January 2, 2021.
The adopted new ride reservation and scheduling policies are as follows:
- A ride reservation is required to use My Ride. Reservations are available within 24 hours of your trip time and up to 30 minutes prior to your trip time. Trips are scheduled on a first-come, first-serve basis. It is recommended you use the My Ride phone application or the web portal as both allow you to make reservations any time of the day.
Reservations are available through the call center at 763-493-2200 Monday through Friday from 5:15 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Saturday from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Standing orders are available for work or repeat medical trips such as dialysis.The locations and times of the trips must be identical for each standing order trip day. Standing orders cannot be rescheduled. When you need to alter your trip needs, the standing order trip is cancelled, and a new trip request is placed.
My Ride does not guarantee that a ride solution will be available that meets your needs. My Ride may require certain documentation to verify the need for the standing order.
The MY RIDE service area is limited to the City of Maple Grove boundaries, plus service to or from the City of Osseo, Hennepin Technical College, North Hennepin Community College, Starlight Transit Station, and the following new locations*:
- Target Campus (Brooklyn Park)
- Noble Park and Ride (Brooklyn Park)
- 63rd Ave / County Road 81 Park and Ride (Brooklyn Park)
- Brooklyn Center Transit Center
- Robbinsdale Transit Center
- Crystal Shopping Center
- Station 73 on Hwy 55 (Plymouth)
- West Health Campus (Plymouth)
* Either the trip origin or destination must include a location within the City of Maple Grove. To schedule a ride or for questions call 763-493-2200 or contact the transit administrator at 763-494-6005.