Latest service changes, detours, service cancellations, policy updates, and other transit news:
- Current COVID-19 reduced service plan
- Maple Grove Transit face mask requirement - eff. 5/18/20
- My Ride face mask requirement - eff. 5/18/20
- My Ride COVID-19 rider use and refusal policy - eff. 5/6/20
- My Ride grocery pick-up and food shelf service expansion
- COVID-19 Reduced bus service plan - eff. 3/25/20
- Public transit and COVID-19
- COVID-19 Impacts to MY RIDE
- Bus stop closure - 4th Street and Hennepin - eff. 3/9/20
- Sign up for I-94 construction detour alerts
- Bus stop closure - 3rd Street and Hennepin - eff. 5/9/19
- Personal items on bus seats
Sign up for a variety of city information via eSubscribe. With eSubscribe, you can receive “transit rider alerts” via e-mail for flyers that have traditionally been distributed on the buses. This service provides a significant improvement in the distribution of transit information, especially in the event of service changes, road detours and snowstorms.
If you have any questions, please contact the Transit Administrator or call 763-494-6005.