Latest service changes, detours, service cancellations, policy updates, and other transit news.
- Elimination of Route 780 AM Trip #1 - eff. 12/1/18
- New logo and bus graphics
- Route 789 U of M schedule and map - eff. 9/4/18
- Revised notice: Bus stop change for West Eagle Lake Road
- Route 789 U of M reduced summer schedule - eff 5/14/18
- Express fares available on Metro Transit mobile app
- Personal items on bus seats
Sign up for a variety of city information via eSubscribe. With eSubscribe, you can receive “transit rider alerts” via e-mail for flyers that have traditionally been distributed on the buses. This service provides a significant improvement in the distribution of transit information, especially in the event of service changes, road detours and snowstorms.
If you have any questions, please contact the Transit Administrator or call 763-494-6005.