Maple Grove Transit has partnered with Steve’s Auto World to offer a CARcierge service at Maple Grove Transit Station and Parkway Station. With this program, commuters can request automobile maintenance and repair services to their personal vehicle when parked at these two stations.
Steve’s Auto World is located directly across the street from Parkway Station at 9871 Maple Grove Parkway North. Following are the procedures involved with this service:
- Service is available weekdays on days Maple Grove Transit is in service. Request for service can be made between 5 and 10 a.m.
- On the day service is desired, customer first calls Steve’s Auto World at 763-852-9999 to ensure service can be completed that day.
- Customer completes and signs the Steve’s Auto World service request envelope.
- Customer inserts vehicle keys into service request envelop.
- Customer inserts service request envelope into Steve’s Auto World lock box.
- Steve’s Auto World picks up customer’s vehicle using the customer’s keys.
- Only Steve’s Auto World’s employees have access to the lock box.
- A Steve’s Auto World traffic cone is placed in the customer’s parking stall to reserve that spot.
- A Steve’s Auto World employee drives the customer’s vehicle to their shop at 9871 Maple Grove Parkway.
- Steve’s Auto World provides or performs the requested service on a same days’ basis.
- Steve’s Auto World communicates with the customer via the phone number they provide on the service request envelope.
- Upon completion of the requested service to the vehicle, Steve’s Auto World returns the vehicle to the same station parking stall.
- When the vehicle is returned, the customer isgiven a lock box number set to a code of their choosing to retrieve the keys.
- If additional time is required for repair work beyond the customer’s return time to the station, Steve’s Auto World communicates that with the customer and works out an arrangement that is convenient for the customer.
If you have any questions, please contact the Transit Administrator or 763-494-6005.
Disclaimer: The City of Maple Grove and Maple Grove Transit have entered an agreement with Steve’s Auto World to provide the above described Carcierge Service. Steve’s Auto World shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the City, Maple Grove Transit, and its Council members, officers, agents, employees, and insurers from and against all claims, damages, losses, or expenses, including attorneys’ fees and the costs of defense that are caused directly or indirectly by Steve’s Auto World, its agents, and employees, arising out of or relating in any manner to the services provided or to be provided under this Agreement. All customer service items related to this service is solely the responsibility of Steve’s Auto World and the customer. The City of Maple Grove and Maple Grove Transit are not responsible for any theft, damages, incidents or disagreements associated with customer’s use of the Steve’s Auto World Carcierge Service.