Your GOV Service Request


YourGOV is an application for Maple Grove residents to report non-emergency issues to the City, such as potholes, street lights, and overgrown grass.

 If you need immediate Police or Fire response call 911.  Concerns relating to animals should be directed to Police Non-Emergency Dispatch at 763-525-6220.  For issues relating to water, sewer or street emergency and non emergency, call 763-494-6370.

Simple Steps to Report an Issue

  1. Sign Up to report an issue and track the progress through completion.
  2. Type an address in the Search for a location text box, be sure to click the + sign to open the Report an Issue form.
  3. View the map to ensure the orange circle marks the location of the issue, if needed drag the circle to the correct location.
  4. Verify the address on the Report an Issue form.  Be specific as possible to assist us in locating your issue.
  5. Select an issue type from the drop down list.
  6. Write a detailed description of the problem.  This is important to ensure your issue is addressed promptly.  
  7. Optionally, you may add an image of the issue in the form of a .jpg. Click the" Browse for an image file" at the top of the form.
  8. After filling out the form with as much detail as possible, click "Submit."
  9. Your issue will be automatically submitted to the appropriate city department.

Click the YourGov Logo above to get started

Tracking Your Issue

  1. For best results create an account by clicking Sign Up.  Those who have an account can track the response to their issues and can also be contacted for more information when necessary to complete the request.
  2. If you have signed in, you can view your open issues under the My Issues tab.

Download the YourGov App to Your Phone

You can submit issues on the go with the YourGov application for iOS and Android.  It is free and easy.  Visit your App store today!

YourGOV Questions?

 Having trouble with YourGOV? Please contact the YourGOV Administrator.